We all have our quirky habits... and there's no exception when it comes to how and what we eat. Some people are picky eaters and some are just quirky altogether - no matter what the reason I love hearing about other peoples' weird food habits.
I'll start with some of mine:
- I freeze my gummy candy before eating
- I pick the dough out of my bread (I credit my mom for this one)
- I like to wrap a banana with sliced American cheese as a snack - sounds gross but Mr. Rogers taught me this!
- I eat the broth part of a soup first then the 'chunks'
- Potato chips inside a sandwich or bagel & cream cheese
What are some of your quirky, strange or weird food habits? From not letting your food touch to taking a sip of water after each bite... I want to hear them all!